Updated and Effective 4.26.2019
Dear Valued Guests,
Here’s a few things you should know before your visit:
• Temporary suspension of waxing and makeup services that require the removal of your mask (i.e. lip, chin, full face wax.)
• Masks are required. We have disposable masks available for chemical services
• If you have a fever or cold and flu-like symptoms you are required to reschedule your appointment.
• If you have flown or been out of the country you need to wait a minimum of 48 hours before an appointment.
• Only one guest per appointment, no additional guests allowed
• Touch-less greetings and goodbyes - avoid hugging or handshaking.
• Discontinued use of the beverage station. If you choose to bring a beverage it must be in a closed container and no food allowed.
• All magazines and newspapers have been removed from the waiting room
• Touch-less retail purchases. A Platinum Team member will handle the products from selection to check-out to keep our salon as safe as possible.
Don’t have an appointment? We are offering curbside pickup for retail purchsases - just call to place your order
• No returns or exchanges until further notice.
• Appointments will incur a $1.50 COVID-19 surcharge
We understand that sometimes it is necessary to reschedule or cancel appointments. Therefore, please notify us at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time and we will gladly reschedule your reservation.
Please understand that when you forget about or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time that other guests may be waiting on for that specific time. Our appointments are confirmed via text and email from time of booking to the day of service. Each service is personally booked to fit your needs due to work, family, etc. We hope you value our time as we do yours. We provide these confirmation types because we completely understand life gets crazy and how easy it is to forget.
*In the event that the 24-hour cancellation fee is required, our team will call you and request payment over the phone or with a card on file. Once we receive payment, we will be happy to schedule your next appointment.
Feel free to contact our team at 610-692-2887 with any further questions or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org